- Admission is only possible in compliance with the Green Pass regulation (you have to be either vaccinated, negatively tested or recovered).
- All guests will have to bring a Mouth-nose Mask that must be worn to the seat when entering the premises. The mask can be removed when seated. When leaving the seat, however, it must be worn again.
- Due to the hygiene measures, no drinks are currently served.
- Due to the current regulations of our government, the contact details of all visitors must be collected and stored for 28 days. After the deadline, these will be properly deleted.
- If you are coming with a group: Please support us and forward the details of the guests or the details of the person responsible to us either in advance or upon arrival at the venue.
- The instructions of the staff must be followed unconditionally and at all times.
- Please note the indicated guidance systems.
- Please keep your distance from other people who are strangers to you.
- Please note that regulations can change at relatively short notice. We try to communicate all changes in writing as soon as possible.
In addition to the general rules of conduct, the following safety measures are carried out:
- Prevention concept according to the COVID-19 relaxation regulation of the Austrian government, as well as appointment of a Corona officer for each event.
- Compliance with the 3G regulation and independent health check of all participants.
- Hygiene concept for participants (instructions on how to wash your hands correctly, disinfection, regular hand washing).
- Our employees always wear mouth and nose protection. Artists who come into contact with visitors away from the stage also wear mouth and nose protection.
- regular cleaning and disinfection of our sanitary facilities.
- regular ventilation of our premises.
- sufficient distance between stage and audience.
- Signage of the guidance systems as well as posting of the general rules of conduct at the event location.
Last update: July 1st 2021